MY FIRST POST!

Hi All!

Komila Bayganova

My name is Komila, and I am 35 years old. I teach for a living: I am a secondary school teacher and a private tutor. I love my job as it gives me a sense of fulfillment and having impact. My more-than-ten-year experience still doesn't allow me to promote myself as a the most skillful, creative, motivating educator and therefore, currently I am doing a curse on Blended Learning, where I hope to learn more tools on how to become one. Setting up my own blog is a part of the course, and as a matter of fact I think I am going to enjoy it, as I hope, it will give the opportunity to blurt all my thoughts and ideas out with zero consequences)))

Looking forward to starting to share some content!💟 

Комментарии

  1. Komila if you were a student in your class, what kind of advice you could give yourself now as a teacher?

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий